angel

angel
:(

I love Writing :)

Need some followers to motivate me :)

Friday, June 22, 2012

7more days to go .......

After 7 days ..........I will hve exact   6 month remaining for 2012 .........this year will also pass by .I don't find any predictability to get my better half in this year ...........As those who are getting married in  month of DEC or Oct  , they are already engaged  ................and I m still single .

Ppl around me tell in front of me that this is born 1983  ppl are buzurg (aged )
The reason for coming to you was that I felt lonely today
I all alone .......no one to love me, Why I always keep on missing on opportunity ......

Just because My up bring was done with all values and respect .....But what I got
there is no one with whom I can share my sorrows
No friends , No well wishers , No companion ,
I am all alone ....... .......

No comments:

Post a Comment