angel

angel
:(

I love Writing :)

Need some followers to motivate me :)

Friday, June 22, 2012

JULY2010

Till now  ..........it just experience which are making me strong to fight against things happening around me .
I really don't know where I will end this year ............Even I don't know I will be single or married ..........I really don't want to get married with my parents choice ............I want someone ..........who can understand me ........
I always wonder why I come across diff people  ...........recently I came across a guy .........He is an Engineer working in reputed company .............initally our talks were gud ...........later we both ended up with dirty talks and pleasurable things .........I know the reality that I am wasting time with him ..........there is no future ........although my heart says ..........We can get married ..........but he never initiates any thing .........Many time I was quite direct with him ...........but he himself was quite baffled .......

No comments:

Post a Comment